Book a Class
powered by Glofox
Terms & Conditions
1. Class Packages purchased can be used for ALL classes in the schedule.
2. Studio walk-in rate : SGD20.00
3. Class Packages are non-shareable, transferable and non-refundable.
4. There is no extension of expiry date unless there is a valid reason due to medical condition or travelling.
5. Classes will be opened for booking 1 weeks and 4 hours in advance before the class commences.
6. If you are unable to make it for the particular class, kindly do cancel 12 hours before the class. Payment or prepaid credit will be 100% refunded if cancellation is made 12 hours before the class. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the credit and full payment will be charged.
7. Kindly be punctual for class. The reserved slot will be released to another member 10 minutes after class commences and your attendance will be marked as “no show”.
8. All classes require booking and you will not be allowed to join a class without prior booking.
9. JR Fitness reserves the right to cancel, change class type or instructor without prior notice.
Can I share my package with my friend?
Can the expiry date of my package be extended?
How can I sign up for class?
How does the "Waitlist" work?
2. Once a slot is available, we will notify you via SMS and email. You will need to login to your account and make the class booking within 8 hours. The slot will be automatically released after 8 hours.
3. The waitlist is based on first come first serve. If there is an available slot, you will be automatically added into the class, up to 1 day before the class. If someone releases the slot on the same day, you will be notify by SMS and you have the option to join the class or cancel the waitlist booking.
4. A confirmation email will be sent if the class is successfully booked, at least 3 hours before the class.
How far ahead can I book class?
What happens if the class which I would like to attend is full and I can only make it at that specific time?
Do I need to cancel a class if I have booked for the class and unable to make it for class?
Yes, kindly cancel your booking if you are unable to make it for class so that the slot can be released to others.
The prepaid credit will be refunded if the booking is canceled (12) HOURs before the class commences.
The prepaid credit will be NOT refunded if the booking is canceled less than (12) HOURs before the class commences, or in case of no-show.
Class cancellations can be made via online booking system or via email/SMS.