Book a Class
powered by Glofox
Terms & Conditions
1. Class Packages purchased can be used for ALL classes in the schedule.
2. Studio walk-in rate : SGD25.00
3. Class Packages are non-shareable, transferable and non-refundable.
4. There is no extension of expiry date unless there is a valid reason due to medical condition or travelling.
5. Classes will be opened for booking 1 week in advance, up to 10 mins before the class commences.
6. Members may only make 1 booking per time slot.
7. If you are unable to make it for the particular class, kindly do cancel 2 hours before the class so that the slot can be released to others for booking. Payment or prepaid credit will be 100% refunded to you if cancellation is made 2 hours before the class. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the credit or full payment will be charged.
8. Kindly be punctual for class. The reserved slot will be released to another member 10 minutes after class commences and your attendance will be marked as "no show".
9. All classes require booking and you will not be allowed to join a class without prior booking.
10. JR Fitness reserves the right to cancel, change class type or instructor without prior notice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I share my package with my friend?
All class packages purchased is for a single person and cannot be shared.
Can the expiry date of my package be extended?
There is no extension of expiry date unless there is a valid reason due to medical condition of travelling.
How can I sign up for class?
All classes can be booked using our booking system. Go to “Class Booking” to view all available classes and book class. Payment of classes can be done using Paypal or prepaid credit. To use prepaid credit, you will need to login to the Member’s account in order to use the credit to book class.
How does the "Waitlist" work?
1. Register yourself on "Waitlist" for classes that you wish to join but which are FULL.
2. Once a slot is available, we will notify you via SMS and email. You will need to login to your account and make the class booking within 8 hours. The slot will be automatically released after 8 hours.
3. The waitlist is based on first come first serve. If there is an available slot, you will be automatically added into the class, up to 1 day before the class. If someone releases the slot on the same day, you will be notify by SMS and you have the option to join the class or cancel the waitlist booking.
4. A confirmation email will be sent if the class is successfully booked, at least 3 hours before the class.
How far ahead can I book class?
All classes are opened for booking 1 week before. You may book your classes 1 week in advance.
What happens if the class which I would like to attend is full and I can only make it at that specific time?
Kindly email to us at email@example.com to request to be put on waitlist. However, it is subject to availability. Confirmation email will be sent 2 days before if there is an available slot.
Do I need to cancel a class if I have booked for the class and unable to make it for class?
Yes, kindly cancel your booking if you are unable to make it for class so that the slot can be released to others.
The prepaid credit will be refunded if the booking is canceled at least (1) HOUR before the class commences.
The prepaid credit will be NOT refunded if the booking is canceled less than (1) HOUR before the class commences, or in case of no-show.
Class cancellations can be made via online booking system or via email/SMS.
I’m a beginner and I have not been exercising for the longest time. Can I join the fitness class?
Yes, you are welcomed to join our classes. However, you are advised to do at your own pace and just enjoy the workout! Practice makes perfect!
Can I bring my friends who are interested to join the class?
Yes, members are welcomed to bring their friends for a trial class at SGD15. Kindly notify us in advance with the name and contact of your friend.
If I purchase JR class packages, does it make me a member?
Yes, every person who purchase JR Fitness class package will automatically become a member. However, members will enjoy further 10% discount on all class packages if you sign up for our JR Fitness Privilege card at only SGD49.90/year. Sign up for membership here.
Can I bring my kids to join the class?
Yes, the minimal age to join our classes is 16 years old except for kids’ classes. However, we do not encourage to bring children along during the classes. We do allow them to wait at the waiting area with a guardian.
How can I track my package sessions?
Once you purchased a package with us, we will create a member’s account for you whereby you may track all your booking histories, package balances and expiry
What attire should I wear for the classes?
Comfortable clothing that do not restrict your movements in class. Do not wear jewelleries or necklaces for safety purposes. Do remember to bring a pair of comfy shoes, water and towel! Water can be purchased at the studio.